About


Jo C the product of two military brats turned hippies. She has spent the better haft of her life travelling. As a solo female traveller with over ten countries under her belt she constantly seeks opportunities to seek out a new adventure, new location, and new memories. She currently resides in Toronto, Canada.

Travel Along The Way started off as a personal blog on blogger of my travels that I shared with no one. My greatest fear is not remembering, and I once heard “in the end, all you have are memories”. So it became very important to me to write down, photograph and document my life especially my travels. On this blog 90% of the content is just that – unedited excerpts from my travel journals, a sample of the 1000’s of photos I take… The other 10% is meant to help all those who cross the path of this blog in their travels.

Advertisements
2 Comments

2 thoughts on “About

  1. Haha, well what do you know
    Another Torontonian =)

  2. buy augmentin

    hey, just wanted to comment :),

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: