****Vote for me at Get Rid of me*****
It’s cliche because it’s true: there’s no place but home, home is where the heart is. As a solo traveller (by choice 90% of the time) I often leave family and friends and occasionally a special someone at home. Music as a big part of my life helps me cope with this little bit of homesickness I get once and a while on the road.
My Current top ten playlist of songs to listen to while missing someone on the road:
1. Wake me up – The Summer Obsession http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Z9bb7wvm8
2. When I’m with you – Faber Drive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdobv1CtZLo
3. Life Of A Soldier – IllScarlett http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURuTS1DRaA
6. Sweet Home Alabama – Lynard Skinard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWUOmk7wO0
7. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI
8. Jersey – Mayday Parade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-U37Jtkv_k
9. Around the World – Aqua http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDt81xu_qgc
10. Stand by me – The Temptations.
What are your favorite songs to listen to while travelling when you’re missing someone back home? Leave me a comment and let me know.
****Don’t forget to vote http://www.getridofme.com/users/joc *******