At 24 years of age, some may consider me to be too old to be watching Disney movies. I don’t care! Disney (especially old Disney) is awesome. Some of my very first travel inspirations came from Disney movies.
1. The Lion King – Beautiful African landscape and animals.
2. The Muppet’s Treasure Island – Let danger call my name.
3. National Treasure 1 and 2
4. The Jungle Book – not my favorite movie but still inspired me to travel
5. Aladdin – A whole new world.
6. Wizard of Oz – We’re not in Kansas anymore Toto
7. Under the Tuscan Sun – one of my favorite movies, I had no idea it was a Disney film until I started to write this.
8. Homeward Bound 1 and 2 – What?
9. The Muppet’s take Manhattan
10. Operation Dumbo Drop.