Inspired by Aurthur Frommer’s Blog on his New Year’s Travel resolutions I decided to come up with my own.
- I will pack lighter and smarter. Working my way up to only a carry on bag and never checking a bag.
- I will keep a small bag pack – ready to take advantage of “book now, go tomorrow” offers.
- I will not over pack!
- I will tick off at least one more Continent. North America and Europe are done. Asia, Africa, South America, Oceania, Antarctica are next.
- I will try my best to travel “green” as much as possible.
- I will try to see more of the off the beaten path as well as the touristy things.
- Learn a new language and travel to a place who native language is that.
- Stop and enjoy each moment and document it.
- Live in a different country like a real local.
- Do volunteer work overseas.
- Avoid places who exchange rate is not beneficial to me.